HSS Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov looks like an older man with receding hair, clad in an archaic uniform, probably modelling after his namesake, who had a big role in leading the Soviet Army during the 2nd world war through eastern Europe and then conquering Berlin itself.
He affects a Russian accent. Even though his body is a Battlecruiser, he is not beyond playful banter when the situation allows for it. He seems to take some fun from the interactions of his crew.
As a Battlecruiser 'Georgy' is the backbone of any fleet, serving as flagship and mobile command post with his SHERMAN providing powerful backup.
- Reinforced passenger compartment (includes emergency space suits; assumed)
- Forcefield generator (assumed)
- Cargo bay (assumed)
- Internal service drones (assumed)
- FTL engine
- Infirmary (assumed)
- Fast/Short Travel Tubes
- Recreational Centres (VR, Holotheatres, others)
- SHERMAN main cannon
- Gun platforms (FTL-capable; assumed)
- Attack & defence drones (assumed)
- Smart dust (ECM; assumed)
- Captain Emilio Rodriguez
- assorted personnel required to run a ship of this size, with backups of everything and everyone
- nominally Shizuki Ryouko serves as a lower-tier staff officer during her covert sabotage mission